Do you want to know all the information about rockspace setup extender? If your response is ‘yes’? In this article, you will get a to z details of the rockspace WiFi extender. So, read this article carefully re.rockspace.local.
What Is A WiFi Extender?
A WiFi extender or repeater is a device that is used to extend the range of the internet. The extender has an antenna that receives the signal from the router and gives it back to your mobile, computer, laptop, etc.
Since the WiFi extender creates a new network you have to connect to it, the extender will reduce the bandwidth by about 50%. This means that your device might work slower when you are watching videos or Netflix and transferring large files over your network.
Benefits Of WiFi Extender
- WiFi extender increases the range of the internet connection.
- WiFi extender is a beneficial investment.
- It manages all the issues of dead zones.
- It makes our wireless network flexible.
- WiFi extender gives you the fastest and solid internet connection.
- In a low budget, the extender gives you the best performance.
Top Rockspace WiFi Extenders
- 1200Mbps Of Rockspace WiFi Extender
This WiFi extender is best for those users who move from one room to another room to watch high quality videos and want no disturbance. Rockspace ac1200 setup extender has a dual antenna and it covers the area up to 1292 sq.ft. and this extender has a good WiFi coverage. AC1200 extender has a 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequency band which gives you a speed up to 1167Mbps. At one time we can connect up to 20 devices to the WiFi extender
- 2100Mbps of Rockspace WiFi Extender
At the front of the rockspace extender there are three LED lights and has a WPS button. Speed of this WiFi extender is more than 2100Mbps. AC2100 extender supports dual frequency band 2.4GHz and 5GHz. It works with most of the routers and AC2100 extender works with 4 adjustable antennas. It also covers the area of 1292 sq.ft.
Requirements For Rockspace Extender Setup
- First you have to require a rockspace extender and router with you.
- Require user ID and password for login the extender portal click this link re.rockspace.local. You can see the ID and password on the box or below the extender. If you change your password then use that one.
- Must have a computer and mobile to open a web browser.
Steps For Login In rockspace WiFi Extender
- First you have to connect an extender with a computer or mobile. Now, connect your extender with WiFi with the help of mobile and computer. Open a WiFi list on your computer or on mobile and search for ‘rockspace_ext’ network. Connect your device to the wiFi network of extender.
- After connecting your device to the WiFi network, Open any type of web browser and type re.rockspace.local.
- After that a login page will open on your screen and click this link re.rockspace.local enter the id password.
- Now enter your ID and password in the login form of rockspace.
- You will enter in the login portal of the rockspace extender.
- From the login re.rockspace.local page you can quickly change the settings of the extender.
Join An Extender To Router
There are the two methods by which you can easily connect your extender to the router-
- With the help of a WPS button connect an extender to the router.
- With the help of ethernet cable you can also connect your extender quickly to the router.
If you want to know how to connect extender to router then read continuously,
By WPS button
- First, you have to power on your extender and put the plug of an extender in the power socket and switch on the plug.
- Now wait for a few minutes to turn the LED light into solid blue.
- Must be sure that both extender and router should be placed in the same room during the setup process.
- Now, press the WPS button of your router, or just within 2 minutes press the WPS button of an extender.
- After all these you can now put out the plug of the extender and locate it in a new location.
- Must ensure that both extender and router don’t be far away from each other.
Tip; After this method if you are unable to connect your extender to the router then you will need to follow another method.
By Ethernet Cable
- Join an ethernet cable to the ethernet port of the router. Prior to installing the extender your computer must be connected to the router.
- Join the other end of the ethernet cable to the ethernet port of an extender.
- Now, connect your extender to the power socket.
- Put the plug of the router also in the power socket.
- Wait for a few minutes to blink the LED light and to become solid.
- As a result your extender is connected to the router.
Note: After the setup if you want to change any settings go to this link re.rockspace.local of an extender then go to the rockspace extender login portal and easily change the settings like password, frequency band, check the speed of internet, etc.
After reading this article we hope you know all the information about rockspace extender. If you are still facing any query then contact your ISP. Stay aware for more updates.